Monday, October 19, 2009

The little dirty Secret?


Somebody sent me this.

Looks like the H1N1, or Swine Flu vaccines may contain Squalene as an immunological adjuvant.

Now, to be perfectly clear, I don't know if this is Shark Squalene, a fact that I would bemoan.
I also don't know if this is credible or yet again, one of the many medical hoax warnings issued by quacks. Dr. Mercola is controversial and so is Chiropractic. And no, for once, I really don't want to go there and get drawn into a debate where I dispose of insufficient knowledge and that is simply not one of my fights. I will thus delete any according comments.

But I wanted to report that there may be a connection between the Swine Flu and the global slaughter of Sharks.
Maybe.

2 comments:

Horizon Charters Guadalupe Cage Diving said...

That's pretty damn interesting if it is true actionable for sure.

Going up against Big Pharma?

There's a task.

DaShark said...

(:

Nah, if I were interested, what I would be going up against would be pseudo-medicine & quacks.

Turns out that the squalene in the vaccine is apparently not derived from Sharks.