Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fiji - Presentation about Shark Feeding!

Hand-fed Bull Shark - great pic by Sasha!

I shall be giving a presentation as follows
  • Shark Reef Marine Reserve: Conservation, Research and Shark Provisioning
  • Venue: IUCN office, Veitiri Conference Room
    5 Ma'afu Street, Suva
  • Date: 15.03.2012
  • Time: 4:30 pm
The topic is just that.
I shall be shortly touching upon our conservation and research initiatives but above all, I really would like to generate a spirited debate about the controversial topic of feeding Sharks.
Especially within the NGO community, there is still widespread aversion against feeding the wildlife & I really look forward to being challenged and to explaining why we have decided to engage in it, and why so far, we feel perfectly OK with what we do.

Please, do attend and tell your friends.
The event is open to anybody so if you care about the topic, this is your one and only chance to hear it from the horse's mouth - and to finally give me a real hard time in public! :)

See you on Thursday!

1 comment:

Horizon Charters Guadalupe Cage Diving said...

Wish I could be a fly on that wall...