Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Dude!


James has just told me that he has turned 40 a couple of days ago.

James Who?
He is one of our shareholders and only known to those of you who have come diving with us at the very beginning. I tried Googling him and have only come up with this article by Doug Perrine, one of the first, and best ever written about Beqa Adventure Divers.
Amazing what has all happened since!

After having built the operation, James has moved back to the rarefied, and secretive spheres of the seriously Rich. He's presently freezing off his butt in NYC - and hopefully, earning heaps in the process.

Anyway buddy, all the very very best, also from Andrew and all of the Staff!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you and, you have no idea how much I would love to be with you all in Jan through March but such is life. Wish everybody and everyone who is associated with BAD who have helped us to blossom all the best for the new year and in keeping with my reputation I am sure someone owes me a beer.