Friday, October 13, 2017

Mrs. Jaws - New Article!

Great pic by Ozzie Sam - click for detail! 

Check this out!



I must really say that I find this an excellent idea!
To wit, Juerg and Charlie's latest little publication about our serial observations of Mrs. Jaws: maybe a bit lean for a conventional scientific publication but certainly interesting - or not?

And there are also videos!
Methinks this one where she was swimming around with a fishing popper lure is when the whole fiasco with the chronic infection really started to get serious - and this recent one with the grotesquely deformed jaw breaks my heart whenever I see it, as it really bodes ill for her faculty to feed successfully. Here's to me being mistaken - but we haven't seen her in a while and I'm frankly not very hopeful alas!

Anyway.
Enjoy the paper!
 

No comments: